150 Followers!

Hi everyone.

I, Just an average boy who had a will to learn mathematics, Came on B'ant uhmmmm, I guess Half an year ago. But since then, There has been an exponential increase in my knowledge. Modular arithmetic, Vieta's, Things which I had never even heard of . Thanks Brilliant Community and the other Geniuses Like Rajdeep Dhingra, Sir Calvin Lin, Prasun Biswas, Parth Lohomi, Nihar Mahajan and all the others Who have helped my throughout My journey here on B'ant.

Lastly, I would Like to thank All My followers. Thanks For your support Throughout. AS a mark of Respect, Kindly Try My 150 Followers Problem

#ThankYou #Yay #Thanks #150followers #Respect!

Note by Mehul Arora
6 years, 2 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

This discussion board is a place to discuss our Daily Challenges and the math and science related to those challenges. Explanations are more than just a solution — they should explain the steps and thinking strategies that you used to obtain the solution. Comments should further the discussion of math and science.

When posting on Brilliant:

• Use the emojis to react to an explanation, whether you're congratulating a job well done , or just really confused .
  • Ask specific questions about the challenge or the steps in somebody's explanation. Well-posed questions can add a lot to the discussion, but posting "I don't understand!" doesn't help anyone.
  • Try to contribute something new to the discussion, whether it is an extension, generalization or other idea related to the challenge.
  • Stay on topic — we're all here to learn more about math and science, not to hear about your favorite get-rich-quick scheme or current world events.

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 2×3 2 \times 3
2^{34} 234 2^{34}
a_{i-1} ai1 a_{i-1}
\frac{2}{3} 23 \frac{2}{3}
\sqrt{2} 2 \sqrt{2}
\sum_{i=1}^3 i=13 \sum_{i=1}^3
\sin \theta sinθ \sin \theta
\boxed{123} 123 \boxed{123}

Comments

Congrats Mehul !

I, Just an average boy who had\color{#D61F06}{had} a will to learn mathematics

So CURRENTLY you don't have the will to learn ?? :P

A Former Brilliant Member - 6 years, 2 months ago

Dude, My summation. BTW how was VITEE

Rajdeep Dhingra - 6 years, 2 months ago

Yeah , no matter how much interesting it is , it is easily the most strange question I've ever seen. Btw ,is it a valid question ?(or do u just want to play a late April Fool's day prank :P )

Witty was easy . ALL questions (PCM included) were around Level 3 -4 questions . No Level 5.

@A Former Brilliant Member It is valid

I do Have the will to learn XD I Will never stop learning. No one can ever stop learning. :)

Mehul Arora - 6 years, 2 months ago

Thanks! @Mehul Arora for mentioning me.I will surely solve your 150 followers problem!Let your journey be joyful always! And best luck for future challenges... ¨\huge\ddot\smile

Nihar Mahajan - 6 years, 2 months ago

Thanks Brother! :) :) :)

Congrats Bro ,

Had fun solving your question. AND OUR @Azhaghu Roopesh M is really being sarcastic. @Mehul Arora .

XD XD I got that XD

Congratulations!!

Parth Lohomi - 6 years, 1 month ago



Nihar Mahajan - 5 years ago

There is white text too, how did you write itv?!?!

Ashish Menon - 5 years ago

Thanks. For mentioning me. Your problem is over rated but it's a good one. Best of luck for the future.

Thanks! :D

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...