BGN-2.1.1

For English version, see here and here and here and under the third title.

定义

对于直角三角形 RtABCRt\triangle ABC ,其正弦、余弦、正切分别记作 sin,cos,tan\sin ,\cos ,\tan 。所以有
sinA=a(O)c(H)(SOH),cosA=b(A)c(H)(CAH),tanA=a(O)b(A)(TOA).(SOH CAH TOA)\sin A=\dfrac{a(O)}{c(H)}(SOH) ,\cos A=\dfrac{b(A)}{c(H)}(CAH) ,\tan A=\dfrac{a(O)}{b(A)}(TOA) .(SOH~CAH~TOA) Image 2.1.1-1 图2.1.1-2 Image 2.1.1-1 图2.1.1-2 而角 AA 的余切,正割,余割则记作 cotA,secA,cscA\cot A,\sec A,\csc A ,定义为 cotA=1tanA,secA=1cosA,cscA=1sinA\cot A=\dfrac{1}{\tan A},\sec A=\dfrac{1}{\cos A},\csc A=\dfrac{1}{\sin A}
当我们知道一个角的三角函数值时,就可以通过逆运算来求角的大小。三角函数的逆运算可记作 arc函数\text{arc函数}1函数^{-1} ,如 sin1n\sin ^{-1} n 。 同时, sin(α)=cos(90α)\sin (\alpha ) =\cos (90^\circ -\alpha )tanθ=sinθcosθ\tan \theta = \dfrac{\sin \theta}{\cos \theta}tanβ×tan(90β)=1\tan \beta \times \tan (90^\circ -\beta )=1

Special values 特殊值

See the table below. 见下表。

sin\sincos\costan\tan
3030^\circ12\frac{1}{2}32\frac{\sqrt{3}}{2}13\frac{1}{\sqrt{3}}
4545^\circ22\frac{\sqrt{2}}{2}22\frac{\sqrt{2}}{2}11
6060^\circ32\frac{\sqrt{3}}{2}12\frac{1}{2}3\sqrt{3}

Question 习题

Given that cos(30)=32\cos (30^\circ )=\frac{\sqrt{3}}{2}, find csc(60)\csc (60^\circ ).
已知 cos(30)=32\cos (30^\circ )=\frac{\sqrt{3}}{2} ,求 csc(60)\csc (60^\circ ) 的值。

Note by Jeff Giff
10 months, 1 week ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

This discussion board is a place to discuss our Daily Challenges and the math and science related to those challenges. Explanations are more than just a solution — they should explain the steps and thinking strategies that you used to obtain the solution. Comments should further the discussion of math and science.

When posting on Brilliant:

• Use the emojis to react to an explanation, whether you're congratulating a job well done , or just really confused .
  • Ask specific questions about the challenge or the steps in somebody's explanation. Well-posed questions can add a lot to the discussion, but posting "I don't understand!" doesn't help anyone.
  • Try to contribute something new to the discussion, whether it is an extension, generalization or other idea related to the challenge.
  • Stay on topic — we're all here to learn more about math and science, not to hear about your favorite get-rich-quick scheme or current world events.

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 2×3 2 \times 3
2^{34} 234 2^{34}
a_{i-1} ai1 a_{i-1}
\frac{2}{3} 23 \frac{2}{3}
\sqrt{2} 2 \sqrt{2}
\sum_{i=1}^3 i=13 \sum_{i=1}^3
\sin \theta sinθ \sin \theta
\boxed{123} 123 \boxed{123}

Comments

There are no comments in this discussion.

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...