Help!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to upload images with problems on brilliant

#Algebra #NumberTheory #Calculus #HelpMe! #QuestionsOrSuggestionsForBrilliant

Note by Aman Sharma
6 years, 9 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

This discussion board is a place to discuss our Daily Challenges and the math and science related to those challenges. Explanations are more than just a solution — they should explain the steps and thinking strategies that you used to obtain the solution. Comments should further the discussion of math and science.

When posting on Brilliant:

• Use the emojis to react to an explanation, whether you're congratulating a job well done , or just really confused .
  • Ask specific questions about the challenge or the steps in somebody's explanation. Well-posed questions can add a lot to the discussion, but posting "I don't understand!" doesn't help anyone.
  • Try to contribute something new to the discussion, whether it is an extension, generalization or other idea related to the challenge.
  • Stay on topic — we're all here to learn more about math and science, not to hear about your favorite get-rich-quick scheme or current world events.

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 2×3 2 \times 3
2^{34} 234 2^{34}
a_{i-1} ai1 a_{i-1}
\frac{2}{3} 23 \frac{2}{3}
\sqrt{2} 2 \sqrt{2}
\sum_{i=1}^3 i=13 \sum_{i=1}^3
\sin \theta sinθ \sin \theta
\boxed{123} 123 \boxed{123}

Comments

Well if you want to get it in a problem then there is only one way, you have to use the "attach image" option that appears while posting the question.

But if you want to upload in a discussion, solution or note, then you can use that code od ![type anything](link)\color{#3D99F6}{\textbf{![type anything](link)}}

I guess somewhere I said this to Satvik too ! (or maybe someone else)

Aditya Raut - 6 years, 9 months ago

ask satvik golechha

deepthi prakash - 6 years, 9 months ago

God! Really blushing now!! And to answer your question @Aman Sharma , there are 2 ways that I know; one is simple. If you are using a PC, then an "Attach image" option appears automatically in the down left side. And the second is like... ![Image](link)\color{#69047E}{\textbf{![Image](link)}}. In place of "Image", you can write anything you want, and in place of "link", you have to write the web address of the image, like.. "https://i.imgur.com/6RG9Ked.jpg". Hope this helps. @_@

Satvik Golechha - 6 years, 9 months ago

Thnnk u so much yaar and u too deepthi

Aman Sharma - 6 years, 9 months ago

No Satvik, if you try that  ![img](link)\text{ ![img](link)} code in a problem, the image won't appear only... That's sad but happened to me at times, and also to my friend Dinesh. In a problem, there is only one way to get image, the other way is useful for solutions, notes, comments etc

@Aditya Raut No no i tried it yaar it worked for me

@Aman Sharma Alright, maybe they fixed that issue now. Previously, if you use that code for including image at start of problem, then the image didn't appear... nvm, happy problem solving.

aman sharma, deepthi's son is the one who helped you he is only using brilliant name:aarav points:7375 streak almost 11 day and he's following even satvik golechha and you, aman sharma!!!

aarav's favorite topic in brilliant is number theory

So aarav is your son.....right

I wanna ask the 3 of u one q

Wt

whenever I get a correct ans or a wrong ans its com error something and for 3 try problem its giving only 1 try!!!!

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...