JEE Main

Many brilliantians are Indians & some might have given JEE MAIN. Today the result was announced. So guyz, what's your score??? Who is the topper from this community. Well, i have cracked mains & am preparing for advanced!!!

Note by Harvindersingh Chavan
6 years, 1 month ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

This discussion board is a place to discuss our Daily Challenges and the math and science related to those challenges. Explanations are more than just a solution — they should explain the steps and thinking strategies that you used to obtain the solution. Comments should further the discussion of math and science.

When posting on Brilliant:

• Use the emojis to react to an explanation, whether you're congratulating a job well done , or just really confused .
  • Ask specific questions about the challenge or the steps in somebody's explanation. Well-posed questions can add a lot to the discussion, but posting "I don't understand!" doesn't help anyone.
  • Try to contribute something new to the discussion, whether it is an extension, generalization or other idea related to the challenge.
  • Stay on topic — we're all here to learn more about math and science, not to hear about your favorite get-rich-quick scheme or current world events.

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 2×3 2 \times 3
2^{34} 234 2^{34}
a_{i-1} ai1 a_{i-1}
\frac{2}{3} 23 \frac{2}{3}
\sqrt{2} 2 \sqrt{2}
\sum_{i=1}^3 i=13 \sum_{i=1}^3
\sin \theta sinθ \sin \theta
\boxed{123} 123 \boxed{123}

Comments

I am getting 313 in mains.

Sheshansh Agarwal is topper from the community with 335 Marks.

Ronak Agarwal - 6 years, 1 month ago

Awesome score... CONGRATS!!!

Harvindersingh Chavan - 6 years, 1 month ago

Awesome scores ,Ronak!! :)

Sheshansh once again proved himself!! He qualified INCHO and INPHO and scored 335 in mains. Congratulations Sheshansh!!

Where is Saketh???

satvik pandey - 6 years, 1 month ago

I guess he'll be selected in the IOAA (Astronomy olympiad)team directly without any test because of his previous performance

Aditya Chauhan - 6 years, 1 month ago

What was your marks distribution? Well, I got just 200...(Maths 107, Chem 52, Physics 41)

Satyam Bhardwaj - 6 years, 1 month ago

Distribution

Physics-115/120 Chemistry-92/120(Shit) Maths - 106/120

Ronak Agarwal - 6 years, 1 month ago

@Ronak Agarwal Awesome Man! 115/120 in Physics, thats great! How did you go about time management during the exam? As you can see, maths took up most of my time and little time to chemistry and physics f**ked things up!

Satyam Bhardwaj - 6 years, 1 month ago

my score is 261. What's your score ?

Karan Siwach - 6 years, 1 month ago

Congratulations!!! It is a good score. How is your preparations for ADVANCE going on? :)

satvik pandey - 6 years, 1 month ago

Good score bro... Congrats!!!

Mine is 170

I'am getting only 229 ... Cbse Dosn't give any Bonous among 4 wrong question , That's why my score decresed to 229 from 241 .. I was assuming that they give bonous ... But Yes they proved that they are the most foolish... **

Karan Shekhawat - 6 years, 1 month ago

They are rather more egoistic than foolish.

PS: I don't mean they are not foolish.

Pranjal Jain - 6 years ago

265 here...

Pranjal Jain - 6 years, 1 month ago

293 here.

But there are my classmates of course from FIITJEE Kochi, who got the following marks:

@Atul Antony Zachariahs : 320

@Mohan Nandakumar : 315

@Dhananjay Varma : 306

Raghav Vaidyanathan - 6 years, 1 month ago

Mine is just 157 ... :((((

Try out my first problem..... LADY GAGA JINGLE CONTEST.....

@Ronak Agarwal @Sheshansh Agrawal @Sandeep Bhardwaj @Mvs Saketh @karandeep singh ludhar ..... And @everyone plz try it out and don't forget to reshape the problem ..... :))))

Mohit Kuri - 6 years, 1 month ago

I got 247.

Purushottam Abhisheikh - 6 years, 1 month ago

just 193

Vineet Kumar - 6 years, 1 month ago

The all over 1st rank is of Sankalp Gaur from Pune.He scored 345 out of 360 but he didn't use any gadgets for 2 years!!!!

Congrats Pranjal Jain,Raghav Vaidyanathan,karan siwach,Ronak Agarwal,Azhaghu Roopesh M and all others for qualifying for Advanced and best of luck....

P.S Does anybody knows the score of Deepanshu and Kishlaya Jaiswal?

Naman Kapoor - 6 years, 1 month ago

272 :3

Krishna Sharma - 6 years, 1 month ago

how many questions did you got incorrect ?

Karan Siwach - 6 years, 1 month ago

Not many but am I the only who was happy after seeing the answer key( got 9 marks more than calculated :D)?

Krishna Sharma - 6 years, 1 month ago

Me will post next year 11th studying

Amrit Anand - 6 years ago

How are you feeling after qualifying mains ?Was the paper easy ? And how id you prepare yourself? Were you studying from class 11 or befor e that ? By the way congo

Aman Real - 6 years, 1 month ago

Thanks... It's a good feeling. Though my score is very less (170). But it's OK. I did some stupid mistakes.

Chem and maths were pretty easy. Physics was a disaster!!!

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...