RMO

I have a huge problem.

I gave the name for pre RMO from my school and came to know today that they by mistake haven't submitted my form and now they say nothing can be done and you can not participate in the exam. What shall i do. since this is my last year to give RMO. I am feeling quite bad :-( after all it is not my mistake?

#RMO

Note by Avn Bha
5 years, 8 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

This discussion board is a place to discuss our Daily Challenges and the math and science related to those challenges. Explanations are more than just a solution — they should explain the steps and thinking strategies that you used to obtain the solution. Comments should further the discussion of math and science.

When posting on Brilliant:

• Use the emojis to react to an explanation, whether you're congratulating a job well done , or just really confused .
  • Ask specific questions about the challenge or the steps in somebody's explanation. Well-posed questions can add a lot to the discussion, but posting "I don't understand!" doesn't help anyone.
  • Try to contribute something new to the discussion, whether it is an extension, generalization or other idea related to the challenge.
  • Stay on topic — we're all here to learn more about math and science, not to hear about your favorite get-rich-quick scheme or current world events.

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 2×3 2 \times 3
2^{34} 234 2^{34}
a_{i-1} ai1 a_{i-1}
\frac{2}{3} 23 \frac{2}{3}
\sqrt{2} 2 \sqrt{2}
\sum_{i=1}^3 i=13 \sum_{i=1}^3
\sin \theta sinθ \sin \theta
\boxed{123} 123 \boxed{123}

Comments

Remember, RMO is not the end of life..there are many opportunities waiting for you☺

Swapnil Das - 5 years, 8 months ago

In my state that is Maharashtra , the last date of submitting the forms in 30th sept. You still have time!

Nihar Mahajan - 5 years, 8 months ago

is there any pre rmo in my state Rajasthan?

Dev Sharma - 5 years, 8 months ago

How would I know?

@Nihar Mahajan i guess you know any site for this

Dev Sharma - 5 years, 8 months ago

@Dev Sharma I know the site of RMO Maharashtra. I don't know anything about other states.

Who told you that nothing can be done? If it was your school teachers, try contacting your state's RMO coordinator. They should be more sympathetic to your cause and given how far away the exam is, they should be able to do something.

Other then that, if you are not able to give the Pre-RMO, you can try to give the CBSE GMO if you study in a CBSE affiliated school.You will have to apply through your school, and only 5 students per school are allowed, so you'll have to convince your Maths teacher and/or principal to let you take part. The paper is exactly the same as the RMO, so no extra preparation is needed. It is comparatively harder to qualify through the GMO than through the RMO, ( ~30 students all over India in the GMO as opposed to ~30 students per state in the RMO.).

Siddhartha Srivastava - 5 years, 8 months ago

Is GMO difficult or RMO?

Anandmay Patel - 4 years, 9 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...