Vote of Thanks

Dear Brilliant Community, I Am really grateful to all the people here on brilliant for posting good problems, solutions, quizzes,notes etc from which i learnt a lot. I Was quite active on brilliant for the last 2-3 years owing to my JEE preparation . in span of these 2-3 years i achieved a lot + learnt A LOT . I also developed a love towards problem solving due to this brilliant community. Brilliant has contributed significantly for getting a strong hold on mathematics and physics. Due to all this i got admission in Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Kharagpur (Yes the same college from which Google CEO Sundar Pichai graduated) Computer science and engineering.department . Probably i won't be able to remain as active as i was during JEE Preparation because of college studies and other stuff .but i will always remain grateful to brilliant team for developing such a good platform Thanks and Warm regards Prakhar Bindal

Note by Prakhar Bindal
3 years, 11 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

This discussion board is a place to discuss our Daily Challenges and the math and science related to those challenges. Explanations are more than just a solution — they should explain the steps and thinking strategies that you used to obtain the solution. Comments should further the discussion of math and science.

When posting on Brilliant:

• Use the emojis to react to an explanation, whether you're congratulating a job well done , or just really confused .
  • Ask specific questions about the challenge or the steps in somebody's explanation. Well-posed questions can add a lot to the discussion, but posting "I don't understand!" doesn't help anyone.
  • Try to contribute something new to the discussion, whether it is an extension, generalization or other idea related to the challenge.
  • Stay on topic — we're all here to learn more about math and science, not to hear about your favorite get-rich-quick scheme or current world events.

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 2×3 2 \times 3
2^{34} 234 2^{34}
a_{i-1} ai1 a_{i-1}
\frac{2}{3} 23 \frac{2}{3}
\sqrt{2} 2 \sqrt{2}
\sum_{i=1}^3 i=13 \sum_{i=1}^3
\sin \theta sinθ \sin \theta
\boxed{123} 123 \boxed{123}

Comments

Wow! Congratulations Prakhar :) I'm the CEO of Brilliant and stories like yours are what make working on Brilliant so rewarding.

Suyeon Khim Staff - 3 years, 11 months ago

Thanks a lot mam .

Prakhar Bindal - 3 years, 11 months ago

I Will mention some of my friends on brilliant (don't kill me if i miss out someone) @Aniket Sanghi @Archit Agrawal @aryan goyat @Samarth Agarwal @neelesh vij @Sumanth R Hegde @Tejas Suresh

and @Spandan Senapati @Harsh Shrivastava @A E @Aniswar S K Study hard less than a year to go . All the best and hoping we will meet in IIT Or in future. :)

That's great...I learnt a lot from you and hopefully I can make those count this time...All the best for your future endeavors. Amidst your busy schedule do visit Brilliant. Hoping to meet some day.Hopefully in an IIT...Thanks a lot.

Spandan Senapati - 3 years, 11 months ago

See you soon dude!

Yeah! Bro! Truly Brilliant is the best social sites for lovers of subjects . I recommend every of my junior to join it and many have joined uptill now :)

Aniket Sanghi - 3 years, 11 months ago

Aww .Thats amazing !! Do guide prospective candidates on brilliant and also develop new content from the things you are going to learn in IIT

Tejas Suresh - 3 years, 11 months ago

your party is also pending :P

Thanks !!!! Will surely try my best.....and congrats on your wonderful achievements though I know you would bring even greater laurels .

A Former Brilliant Member - 3 years, 11 months ago

Hey! I will give adv in 2019, I am in 11th, Mujhe bhi kuch blessings de do :P

Md Zuhair - 3 years, 11 months ago

Hey could you tell me what that seemingly complicated equation in your profile means.....Or you just put those symbols of your own,without any relevance?

@Spandan Senapati No ,are you asking for the meaning of each functions? As a whole its just a design, But they are mathematical functions( WHOM AM I TALKING TO, A GENIUS, WHY AM I TELLING HIM THIS :P)

@Md Zuhair Bro don't do that.I am no sort of a genius......That's good and it expresses your love towards Maths... Keep that up...

@Spandan Senapati Thanka bhaiya. Whats ur rank in jee and which college are u going?

@Spandan Senapati Hi @Spandan Senapati bhai! Would you mind telling me phy chaps of phase test 2?

Swapnil Das - 3 years, 10 months ago

lol m kya khu bhai

@Prakhar Bindal Kuxh toh tips de dijiye

@Md Zuhair Ask on slack!

@Prakhar Bindal Do u even come online there?

@Md Zuhair Yes, i do . i talked to Rahil Sehgal there

meko bhul gya :'( loser ko kon puchta h :'(

Shubham Dhull - 3 years, 11 months ago

Nahi bhula. I and Rahil were talking about u a few days a go. U r very brilliant. Take a drop. Use brilliant for only high level problems u will surely come under 100 rank in jee 18. .. I am very sure. Just u need to work hard

Waise u r an iitian. Why r u telling ur self to be a loser. U r great. In which iit and whch branch?

@Md Zuhair iit rupnagar , civil :'( can't drop bro , parents don't allow . i must take the blame so that i ramember it clearly that i was wrong somewhere !

@Shubham Dhull Ya but that decision can affect ur future. Remembering is not all. If u dont get a chance to improve urself.

@Md Zuhair i've no option left bro ! i wanna drop too but my parents are too strict about a drop . l'd love to study more and come under 100 but they are supreme !

@Shubham Dhull Thwre are more than lakh students who drop for engg. I think u r parents should have gave the decision on u. I know one guy who couldnt even qualify jee mains in 2016 after a drop he got a rank of 2k somethin in jee adv. I asked what u did in this 12 months. He said " A LOT THAN I DID IN MY 11-12's , CLEARED MY LOOPHOLES, FOCUSED ONLY ON JEE, NOT ANY BOARD JHAMELA."

So I said

@Md Zuhair ya bro but ...............................

https://brilliant.org/problems/limit-involving-left-x-right/?ref_id=1377533

The author of this problem is AIR 06 in JEE ADVANCED!

BRILLIANT ROCKS!

Md Zuhair - 3 years, 10 months ago

@Calvin Lin @Josh Silverman i'm grateful to brilliant staff for creating this wonderful platform

Congrats! That's so exciting :)

Calvin Lin Staff - 3 years, 11 months ago

Yo! What's up nowadays?

Swapnil Das - 3 years, 10 months ago

Nothing Much . Starting to Adjust to Hostel life and washing my clothes myself :P. Anyways its too exciting here in IIT Kharagpur

Prakhar Bindal - 3 years, 10 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...